Stocks Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orangtua

City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia Empty
PostSubject: City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia   City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:23 pm

These 2 companies are UK based CFDs providers.

PowerTrader Group is the Introducing Broker for these 2 companies.

Their commission rates are competitive. Those who registered thru PowerTraders and open your account with us as your Introducer will be charged with a lower commission rate for every trades you made.

Every CFD providers have different features, different commission rate, different stock CFDs/markets .... One has to examine the features provided and find the one that satisfy your needs. Of course, there is no stopping you from having more than one CFD brokers. By having more than one CFD broker, you need to have funds in both accounts for trading.

If you have any questions concerning these 2 CFD providers, you are invited to post your questions here and I will do my best endeavour to answer them. However, I would encourage you to communicate to them directly to test their response and also to build rapport wth your broker.

City Index Asia email is enquiries@cityindexasia.com
IG Markets email is helpdesk@igmarkets.com.sg

Happy Trading
Back to top Go down
herman5mm

PostSubject: Commisions for CFD   City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 pm

I think that IG charges lower commisions cost than City. IG charges only USD 10, while City charges $ 25 for long or for short. It means IG charges $ 20 while City $50 for one complete transaction buy and close or short and close. Am I got it right?

Thanks
Herman
Back to top Go down
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia   City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:52 pm

herman5mm wrote:
I think that IG charges lower commisions cost than City. IG charges only USD 10, while City charges $ 25 for long or for short. It means IG charges $ 20 while City $50 for one complete transaction buy and close or short and close. Am I got it right?

Thanks
Herman

Yes, you are right Pak Herman.

Different companies have different strength and weakness. Sometimes on the surface certain CFD broker looks cheaper. I cannot be too explicit on this if you know what I mean. Have more experience on this. In my opinion, if you are trading US markets only, then you can choose to trade with IG or City Index. However, if you plan to trade IDX also, then I would recommend City Index.
Back to top Go down
herman5mm

PostSubject: Re: City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia   City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi Orangtua,

I understand fully. They have their own plus and minus. I am using IG now. Thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia   City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Index Asia and IG Markets Asia
Page 1 of 1