Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

9th November 2008, Sunday. Classical Technical Analysis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orangtua

PostSubject: 9th November 2008, Sunday. Classical Technical Analysis   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Classical Technical Analysis or CTA is the foundation for all traders/investors who are invloved in the stock market.

1. Trend Recognition.
Knowing how trend evolved, recognising an uptrend, how it changes to downtrend and vice versa.

2. Support and Resistance
Know where is the support price level and also their resistance level to plan your entry and exit.

3. Chart Formations
Learn how to recognise formations prior to the stock big price movements.

4. Plan your trades

This course is NOT an academic course. It is conducted with practical experiences and with very strong application method.
It is a MUST learn for any traders/investors. Every traders/investors MUST learn CTA at least once in their life-time.

Date : 9th November 2008, Sunday
Time : 9am to 5pm

Special price of Rp2,6juta only. Price valid till 19th October 2008.

Happy Trading and Good Luck.

Last edited by orangtua on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 9th November 2008, Sunday. Classical Technical Analysis   Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:00 pm

orangtua wrote:
Classical Technical Analysis or CTA is the foundation for all traders/investors who are invloved in the stock market.

1. Trend Recognition.
Knowing how trend evolved, recognising an uptrend, how it changes to downtrend and vice versa.

2. Support and Resistance
Know where is the support price level and also their resistance level to plan your entry and exit.

3. Chart Formations
Learn how to recognise formations prior to the stock big price movements.

4. Plan your trades

This course is NOT an academic course. It is conducted with practical experiences and with very strong application method.
It is a MUST learn for any traders/investors. Every traders/investors MUST learn CTA at least once in their life-time.

Date : 9th November 2008, Sunday
Time : 9am to 5pm

Special price of Rp2,6juta only. Price valid till 19th October 2008.

Happy Trading and Good Luck.

POSTPONE!

Kindly note that I have to postpone this event. No function rooms are available for this weekend.
For those who registered, I will inform you in advance for the next training date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta

PostSubject: CTA course   Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Hi Orang Tua,

When will the room be available and hence the CTA course? The postponement allows me to retake it as I couldn't make it on Nov.9, 2008. See you there.

With warm regards,

Delta
Back to top Go down
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 9th November 2008, Sunday. Classical Technical Analysis   Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:33 am

Delta wrote:
Hi Orang Tua,

When will the room be available and hence the CTA course? The postponement allows me to retake it as I couldn't make it on Nov.9, 2008. See you there.

With warm regards,

Delta

Please PM me your particulars as registration.
Will keep you posted when the course date is confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9th November 2008, Sunday. Classical Technical Analysis   

Back to top Go down

9th November 2008, Sunday. Classical Technical Analysis
Page 1 of 1