Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orangtua

PostSubject: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi Traders

A rebound in sight.

I append here again the message I posted in the closing for week 20th October. Due to the detailed description below, I find it NOT suitable to offer Stocks Pick to go long as the expected rebound will be short-lived.

For those postion traders who have shorted since last week, you should be already in-the-money for most of the stocks by now. Time to get ready to take profit.

Moving forward for next week, a decline may continue due to the weak DJ closing on Friday to be followed swiftly by a strong rebound soon. On sign of rebound, short sellers are encourage to take profits. For those who are waiting patiently to get in their long positions may get in on Intraday Swing and Day trades rebound strategies. Profit needs to taken and sell into strength.

Position traders may not want to get in yet as the rebound may be short-lived. These position traders may want to position themselves to get into shorting the market after a strong rebound followed by sign of weakness in sight. Many ordinary traders when witnessing a strong rebound and may think that the worst is over. This shall be a big mistake. Position traders have to very vigilance to track the rebound uptrend and take advantage of the reversal to downtrend for shorting opportunities.

Let me explain what are Intraday, Day and Position Traders.

Intraday traders closed their closed before each trading days. These swing traders rarely carries their trades overnight. With wild volatility, it would be enjoyed by these swing traders. They are in the best position to trade in both directions.

Day traders make their trades and closed their trades between 1 to 5days.

Position traders are trend traders, be uptrend or downtrend. They take profits based on their profit targets or reversal signal.

On the whole the market is going to be highly volatile. An exciting week ahead.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:42 am

An update.

Watching IDX slumping further on Monday, those who have shorted the market can still enjoy further profits till it rebounds.

Last night, DJ make big efforts to stay positive but the last hour sell down shows that nervousness is still around. You may wish to note that efforts are in to revive the market. I do see that our markets in this region would similarly be getting support from central banks and it can lead to be a rebound anytime soon. As advised earlier, those who shorted should cover when rebound is in place. When it is not, you can still enjoy more profits with your short position.

FYI, my last shorted position that I demonstrated to everyone of you on the 18th Sept for AALI at 11,000Rp sell short 1,000 CFDs, is now at 5,150. Still sitting on nice profits.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:15 pm

My oh my. My rebound forecast came true.

As anticipated, regional markets perform very well today. Unfortunately, the weakening of the rupiah currency wieghs on the IDX market. Much liquidity flow into the regional markets today. No wonder, my analysis of chart formations tell me that the market will rebound around the corner. Lets keep a lookout for the strong liquidity flow into the IDX market tomorrow or day after for a strong rebound.

Meanwhile my AALI went down 500Rp or 9.8% to close at 4,600 giving extra profits. Will only exit on rebound.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 am

orangtua wrote:
My oh my. My rebound forecast came true.

As anticipated, regional markets perform very well today. Unfortunately, the weakening of the rupiah currency wieghs on the IDX market. Much liquidity flow into the regional markets today. No wonder, my analysis of chart formations tell me that the market will rebound around the corner. Lets keep a lookout for the strong liquidity flow into the IDX market tomorrow or day after for a strong rebound.

Meanwhile my AALI went down 500Rp or 9.8% to close at 4,600 giving extra profits. Will only exit on rebound.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Last night DOW has a strong rebound. Lets prepare for the IDX rebound today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:48 pm

IDX rebounded on opening. The IDX surge could not hold, just like in HK and SG where the market closes flat out. However Nikkei closes 7.7% up despite Sony negative earning report.

Europeans market is postive at the moment but Dow future is slightly in the negative region. Market is now waiting for FED to cut rate again. Tonight should be another volatile session again.

Should the DOW closes strong again, it would gives IDX and asian markets tomorrow another chance for stocks to climb up. All eyes on DOW now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 am

FED has cut their fed fund rate indeed. Reducing 50basis points to 1%. Wall welcome the rate cut with Dow surging up close to 300pts higher. Unfortunately, the last minute sell down brought it down minus 74pts. This morning Nikkei is up more than 100pts and with central bank in Indonesia continuing support of rupiah, it might still be able to give the market a boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:00 pm

orangtua wrote:
FED has cut their fed fund rate indeed. Reducing 50basis points to 1%. Wall welcome the rate cut with Dow surging up close to 300pts higher. Unfortunately, the last minute sell down brought it down minus 74pts. This morning Nikkei is up more than 100pts and with central bank in Indonesia continuing support of rupiah, it might still be able to give the market a boost.

BINGO! lol!

A rebound in waiting. Up 60pts or 5.4% to close at 1173.

AALI close at 5,150. Shorted at 11,000Rp, it has exited and closed my position automatically at 5,100Rp, Therefore, giving me 11,000-5,100 = 5,900Rp or 53.63% in profits!

Moving forward, how do we trade? Lets meet on Saturday at 10am, Hotel Ciputra, Glory 1, Level 6 to discuss and I will share with you on how you can Trade Together With Me. Lets make money together. cheers

Those who need to learn CFDs, please come and register on the day with your payment of 350,000Rp. Application Forms to open your account are avaliable for you. The CFD training time is 1pm to 4pm. Revision for those who have taken the CFD training course is Free-of-charge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 pm

orangtua wrote:
orangtua wrote:

BINGO! lol!

A rebound in waiting. Up 60pts or 5.4% to close at 1173.

AALI close at 5,150. Shorted at 11,000Rp, it has exited and closed my position automatically at 5,100Rp, Therefore, giving me 11,000-5,100 = 5,900Rp or 53.63% in profits!

Moving forward, how do we trade? Lets meet on Saturday at 10am, Hotel Ciputra, Glory 1, Level 6 to discuss and I will share with you on how you can Trade Together With Me. Lets make money together. cheers

Those who need to learn CFDs, please come and register on the day with your payment of 350,000Rp. Application Forms to open your account are avaliable for you. The CFD training time is 1pm to 4pm. Revision for those who have taken the CFD training course is Free-of-charge.

Sorry, I need to make a correction. The profit is not 53.66%, but it is 134% !!!
Since AALI is shorted from City Index Asia, they collected a deposit of only 40%. That means that for one unit 11,000Rp shorted, the amount paid is 4,400Rp. With a profit of 5,900Rp, the profit % is 134%. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan   

Back to top Go down

26th October (Sunday) Trading Plan
Page 1 of 1