Stocks Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orangtua

2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan Empty
PostSubject: 2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan   2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Dear PowerTraders

We had a full house for our regular PowerTraders Club meeting yesterday in Ciputra.

This week has ended with a strong rebound on Thursday and Friday. Moving forward, this week, we can still see some strength for some stocks to continue to perform. bounce

Postion traders may have to hold on for more confirmation of an uptrend which may not happen as the major trend is still down. However, standing by and getting ready for this 'dead cat bounce' to short the market would stand a better chance. We shall be patient to let the market rebound further before we decide on the shorting target. Stay tune as I watch the market to give you my take in the next few days. Meanwhile ANTM if it does weaken tomorrow, it will be your shorting counter.

Day traders may want to play on CPIN, AALI and ASII for some short term returns.

I am also preparing for a group of traders who have sign-up recently for the Trade With Me where they will be provided with precise entry and exit prices to trade the market together with me. For those who are interested and have yet to register may PM me. sunny

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan   2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi Guys

With the backdrop of the US election campaign, the run up of the stock market continues for the last 3 days with a pull back towards the afternoon today.

As alerted to you, ANTM has not weaken, so we do not short it since Monday. It is still staying on the 20ma level. Upon further weakness tomorrow, meaning, breaking 1060 as an early signal, it can be shorted. For those who want to take a lower risk position, you have to wait till it break 940.

As recommended for short term play for Day Traders, The 3 stocks performance are as follows :

1. CPIN opens 375 on Monday and reach a high of 435
2. AALI opens 6400 on Monday and reach a high of 9000
3. ASII opens 10500 on Monday and reach a high of 13500

All 3 stocks recommended performed accordingly!!!

Well, well, well, hot favorite Barack Obama is the 44th President of USA.

On the equities front, the market seems to be coming to face with dimming reality. Honeymoon looks like it is shortlived.

I favour short positions at this position.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: 2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan   2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 pm

see today's update in BLUE! Laughing

orangtua wrote:
Hi Guys

With the backdrop of the US election campaign, the run up of the stock market continues for the last 3 days with a pull back towards the afternoon today.

As alerted to you, ANTM has not weaken, so we do not short it since Monday. It is still staying on the 20ma level. Upon further weakness tomorrow, meaning, breaking 1060 as an early signal, it can be shorted. For those who want to take a lower risk position, you have to wait till it break 940. Today opens at 1030 went to a low of 980 and close at 1000, In-The-Money

As recommended for short term play for Day Traders, The 3 stocks performance are as follows :

1. CPIN opens 375 on Monday and reach a high of 435
2. AALI opens 6400 on Monday and reach a high of 9000
3. ASII opens 10500 on Monday and reach a high of 13500

All 3 stocks recommended performed accordingly!!!

Well, well, well, hot favorite Barack Obama is the 44th President of USA.

On the equities front, the market seems to be coming to face with dimming reality. Honeymoon looks like it is shortlived.

I favour short positions at this position
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan   2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd November (Sunday) Trading Plan
Page 1 of 1