Stocks Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendrick

31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: 31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!   31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 am

A BIG SORRY GUYS, many flights to jakarta and return have been cancelled. Let me make other arrangements and let you all know again for the next meeting.

Morning Topic : Stocks Talk, Saham Membicara 10am to 12pm

Sorry guys, decided to postpone our 27th December Meeting to 3rd January as many of you are away. Again, have to postpone to 31st January 2009 as many are still away this week because of your cuti besama and hari kecepit bersama.

Any rally in 2009? what is the trading strategy to take. Market has been volatile. Many who have lose money but there are some who have gain. This is the time where savvy traders make quick and good money. Come to discuss about the market and find out how to be profitable. This is ZERO-SUM Game. Someone lose, some-else gain. You better be gainning or you will lose.

Date : 31st January 2009, Saturday
Time : Morning Session 10am to 12pm
Rate : FREE-of-Charge, Opens to Everyone.

On this event, we will also be sharing "Trade with ME" performance for December 2008. In this "Trade With Me" service offer, I will be trading the market together with you. Which means that I will be telling what stocks to BUY and to SELL at the same time with me. It also means that when I make, you make. I lose, you also will lose. Who makes more or lose more? It depends on how much your trading capital is. I will be trading using City Index and you are advise to do so with the same broker as me. Of course, you can choose to continue to use your same broker as you have always been using. Please note that in my trading style, I do not watch the market the whole day. All trades are planned in the night before for IDX, ie, before trading hours. Therefore, a powerful on-line trading platform is crucial. Otherwise, if your brokers platform is not good enough, you will have to watch the market yourself. Please note that we will be trading long and short (if available).

CFD Traning Course (by prior registration in this posting by PM me or during our meeting in the morning)
Afternoon Session from 1pm to 3pm. Course fee 350,000Rp (nominal fee to cover the room cost). Materials provided. Free service to open a CFD account in Singapore.

Last edited by Hendrick on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
and168

PostSubject: Re: 31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!   31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi Hendrick,

So, what is the next schedule?? 3rd January Or 31st January ?? since your above email mentioned 2 dates..

Wishing you Merry Christmas 2008 santa and Prosperous Happy New Year 2009 rendeer

Regards, Andy
Back to top Go down
Hendrick

PostSubject: Re: 31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!   31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:40 pm

and168 wrote:
Hi Hendrick,

So, what is the next schedule?? 3rd January Or 31st January ?? since your above email mentioned 2 dates..

Wishing you Merry Christmas 2008 santa and Prosperous Happy New Year 2009 rendeer

Regards, Andy

Pak Andy, holiday mood ya.

Next meeting is postpone to 31st January, after Chinese New Year and it also the last Saturday of the month.
Back to top Go down
peace

PostSubject: Re: 31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!   31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 am

Thank you for the update.

Happy New Year 2009 jocolor
May God bless us all with good health & prosperous year cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!   31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

31st January 2009 (Saturday) meeting POSTPONE!!!
Page 1 of 1