Stocks Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hendrick

31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead Empty
PostSubject: 31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead   31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 am

Hi Guys,

BAHAYA!

The market currently is not recommended for long trades. The risk is very high. A huge drop is anticipated. I see no urgency in holding a meeting as I do not encourage taking positions at this moment. Take a short break if you can. If you have followed my analysis of the market, you would have notice my accuracy in my uncanny understanding of the market. Unfortunately, we do not have short selling availability in IDX, otherwise, we would have good money making chance.

If you need to trade and love to get into trades now, do exercise extreme caution.

Those who have followed the Trade With Me programme have since make some good decent profits during the last 2 months. I will post the full report card for all of you to see in the coming days.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Ang pow lai lai lai!

Regards.
Hendrick
Back to top Go down
Hendrick

31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead   31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 am

Hendrick wrote:
Hi Guys,

BAHAYA!

The market currently is not recommended for long trades. The risk is very high. A huge drop is anticipated. I see no urgency in holding a meeting as I do not encourage taking positions at this moment. Take a short break if you can. If you have followed my analysis of the market, you would have notice my accuracy in my uncanny understanding of the market. Unfortunately, we do not have short selling availability in IDX, otherwise, we would have good money making chance.

If you need to trade and love to get into trades now, do exercise extreme caution.

Those who have followed the Trade With Me programme have since make some good decent profits during the last 2 months. I will post the full report card for all of you to see in the coming days.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Ang pow lai lai lai!

Regards.
Hendrick

Hi Guys,

From 8,000pts when I wrote this message, it is now 6,763!

Hope you all have taken my advice.

Good luck.
Hendrick
Back to top Go down

31st January 2009 and the weeks ahead
Page 1 of 1