The current market trend is bearish and most of the stocks have not shown any bull strength except a few minority.
Trading plan for next week as follows:
1. UNVR, currently resting on the 20ma level. Close at 7150 on Friday. BUY entry point 7,300 or 2 bids higher. Stop loss at 7050 (ma50) or 6750 (ma200)
2. MIRA, currently showing signs of fatigue. If this stock rebounds upwards crossing 870, BUY entry point of 880 and stop loss of 770. Due to the big stop loss level, an entry position with lower investment amount is considered.
3. ANTM, unless their coporate action has something positive, this stock is now heading for Turtle breaking downwards. Turtle Short Sell breakout point is 900. Kindly be reminded that the authority in Indonesia forbids naked short selling. This short sell service is available thru CFD only.
4. Other Turtle Breakout downward stocks alert include INCO and GGRM. You may wish to note that many stocks have already have the Turtle Breakout downwards last week, they are PNBN, SMGR, BNBR, INDF, UNSP, BLTA, LSIP, AALI, MEDC.
Other stocks for consideration.
1) BUMI, Turtle breakdown on Monday, 6th October to close at 2,175 despite acquisition activity. It has been suspended since. This stock cannot be ignored due to strong interest. Should a rebound is imminent, breaking the price level of 4,175 would give stock a good run up.
2) TRUB, closed at 113. There are signs of heavy accumulation. A breakout of 184 would be a good entry. As this is an early breakout. Trade with extreme caution.
Caveat Emptor. Trade at your own risk. Please refer to my Disclaimer Clause.