Lets see what happend to our Monday's selection.
1. NDN (NYSE) using MA50, rebounded up and got resisted by MA20, last night close at 9.66 to stay above MA50
2. RAH (NYSE) using MA50 and MA200, rebounded above MA200 and close at 62.10 to stay above MA200 with canlde on MA50
3. SCUR (NASDAQ) using Turtle Breakout, still hanging there. Keep a look out.
4. FDG (NYSE) using MA200, well support on the MA200 with a white hammer, rebounded to close at 77
1. ICE (NYSE) using MA20, resisted by MA20 and MA50, close below MA20 at 71.16
2. GFI (NYSE) using MA20, resisted by MA20 and went down to 7.1 with a gap down last night. In-the-money.
Most Turtle shorts have occurred last week and strong turtle formation not available for the moment.
Playbook for tonight
Monday's strongth rebound gave so much opportunities for shorting again.
Just looking for those 20days historical low, it churns out more than 500 potential stocks for shorting. wow. Let me select a few of them from NYSE.
1. BBY (NYSE), Turtle breakout formation
2. BGP (NYSE), Turtle breakout formation
3. BRE (NYSE), Turtle breakout formation
4. IGT (NYSE), resisted by MA20 last night and now heading for Turtle breakout
5. MA (NYSE), resisted by MA20 on Tuesday and now heading for Turtle breakout
6. STR (NYSE), Turtle breakout formation
7. MOS (NYSE), Turtle breakout formation
8. TYC (NYSE), Turtle breakout formation
Short Sell (for those facing resistance at MA20)
1. Baidu (NASDAQ)
2. CPST (NASDAQ)
3. DISAD (NASDAQ)
4. DLTR (NASDAQ)
5. SYNA (NASDAQ)
6. DAL (NYSE)
7. SKM (NYSE)
8. WLP (NYSE)
No recommendations for Long play for the moment.
Good luck. Caveat emptor.