Stocks Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5th January 2009, ready for Rally?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hendrick

5th January 2009, ready for Rally? Empty
PostSubject: 5th January 2009, ready for Rally?   5th January 2009, ready for Rally? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Happy New Year to all our trading partners.

It has been a good year for me and I have enjoyed myself coming over to Jakarta so frequently. I also want to thank you all for the much time we have spent together.

Last year 2008, is not an easy year for most people to make money from the stock market. Many investors and hedge funds have lose lots of money. Those who have made money and benefitted can only be the Traders. My advice to those who have lose money is that, you can lose your arm and leg BUT you must not lose your mind!

Let us have our resolution to make more money this year, starting this week. Someone asks me how can one make resolution to make money from stock market. I said that if you do not make up your mind to make money then you have already made up your mind to lose money. The key question after making up your mind to make money is to then find out How to make money? If you continue seek for such answers, you will find it. If your old formula does not make money last year, do not blame the market. Asked yourself, why other Traders make money and how they do that. Btw, those in the Trade With Me programme started our trading activites together in December 2008 and we have been profitable. In this forum and our regular meetings, I intend to help you find your answer.

Starting this week, the market is poised for a rally! Don't miss out!
Back to top Go down
Hendrick

5th January 2009, ready for Rally? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th January 2009, ready for Rally?   5th January 2009, ready for Rally? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Hendrick wrote:
Happy New Year to all our trading partners.

It has been a good year for me and I have enjoyed myself coming over to Jakarta so frequently. I also want to thank you all for the much time we have spent together.

Last year 2008, is not an easy year for most people to make money from the stock market. Many investors and hedge funds have lose lots of money. Those who have made money and benefitted can only be the Traders. My advice to those who have lose money is that, you can lose your arm and leg BUT you must not lose your mind!

Let us have our resolution to make more money this year, starting this week. Someone asks me how can one make resolution to make money from stock market. I said that if you do not make up your mind to make money then you have already made up your mind to lose money. The key question after making up your mind to make money is to then find out How to make money? If you continue seek for such answers, you will find it. If your old formula does not make money last year, do not blame the market. Asked yourself, why other Traders make money and how they do that. Btw, those in the Trade With Me programme started our trading activites together in December 2008 and we have been profitable. In this forum and our regular meetings, I intend to help you find your answer.

Starting this week, the market is poised for a rally! Don't miss out!

hope you did not miss the fun! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Many stocks breakout today. The market is very strong.

Breakout stocks include:

1. ANTM
2. AALI
3. ASII
4. BRPT
5. INDF
6. INCO
7. LSIP
8. TINS
9. UNTR

Good start for the year.
Back to top Go down