Stocks Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stocks Talk

PowerTrader Stocks Trading. A FREE Forum. Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Empty
PostSubject: Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum   Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi,

The TURTLE TRADER forum is only for invited members who have attended The Complete Turtle Tradng Course.

Turtle Trader Members who log in with their USER-ID can then view all the Postings of "TURTLE Traders Members Forum".

General public who visits this POWER Trader Stock Forum, will NOT be able to view the "Turtle Traders Members Forum' heading and details. It is INVISIBLE to you. It becomes visible only after Turtle Trader Members log-in.

Administrator

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://powertrader.forumotion.net
orangtua

PostSubject: Re: Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum   Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:21 am

Hi Graduates of Turtle Trading System

How to register your new User-Id?
Click on 'Register' to register your new user-id, you need to type in your preferred User-Id and Password. Within a minute or so, an activation email from the Forum Administrator will be sent to your email address that you have provided. It should be in your InBox but sometimes it gets into your SpamBox of your email server. Whichever it is, you need to just read your mail and click on the activation line. Voila, you now able to access to this PowerTrader Stock FREE Forum. That's all, so simple.

For access to the Turtle Graduates Members Forum, you need to register into this public forum just as anyone else or guest do. After that, you need to send an email to me or PM me with your request and I will provide you (with the user-id provided by you) with the permission so that the Turtle Graduates Members Forum becomes visible and accessible to you.

Please be mindful of the rules as stated in the Etiquette section.

Yours truly
orangtua
Back to top Go down
jenny

PostSubject: Re: Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum   Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:43 pm

I am no turtle. I did not take your Turtle System Trading Course.

I just like being here to talk to forumers. There is so much freedom here. Come visit here as and when I want. No bosses here to breathe down my neck to say this you can do, this you cannot do. I could even a start my own topic and let off my opinions. Hope to get to make some friends here.

Thank you for having me.
Back to top Go down
fave

PostSubject: Re: Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum   Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:15 pm

hi Jenny,
Glad to have you here. You should come and join The Complete Turtle Trading Course!! It's a great place to learn about Turtle System correctly. Our mentor is an awesome modest n generous great guy who is not stingy in sharing his time, effort n knowledge. One of it is anyone can log in this forum even though they have not attended The Complete Turtle Trading Course.
So looking forward for you to join us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenny

PostSubject: Re: Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum   Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:35 pm

fave wrote:
hi Jenny,
Glad to have you here. You should come and join The Complete Turtle Trading Course!! It's a great place to learn about Turtle System correctly. Our mentor is an awesome modest n generous great guy who is not stingy in sharing his time, effort n knowledge. One of it is anyone can log in this forum even though they have not attended The Complete Turtle Trading Course.
So looking forward for you to join us. Very Happy

Hi fave,

ya, quite nice to be here.
do you have recommendation of where to shop and eat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum   Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invited Members to Turtle Trading System Member's Forum
Page 1 of 1