Today is another panic day. With recession biting in and further redemption from hedge funds, the market has another big sell down.
JSX Composite down 92.34pts to closed at 1,244.86pts.
Last week, I posted these recommendation on the 15th October (Wednesday).
"For short sellers (I know many of you are not ready for shorting yet, you may want to practice using paper short till you are more ready or see money in it to then use CFD to short sell)
1. ANTM, face MA resistance and came down to close at 1260, -40. Opening at 1170
2. AALI, close at 8400, down 900 (minus 9.47%), getting close to Turtle breakout target
3. INCO, close 2050, down 200, sitting on Turtle breakout target
4. LSIP, close 2350, down 125, same as AALI, getting close to target."
Today's closing numbers
1. ANTM, 940 (as in this week playbook)
2 AALI, 5650 (in-the money)
3. INCO, 1270 (in-the-money)
4. LSIP, 1650 (in-the-money)
This Monday, my playbook for you is like this:
1. UNVR, no rebound for long play
2. MIRA, closed at 700, still well supported the ma200 level
3. ANTM, (in-the-money)
4. UNSP, Bakrie Sumatra Plantations, 270 (in-the-money)
Kindly note that ALL Short Sellings are with City Index CFDs. I am sure if you were to tabled up the recommendations from my playbook since last week, you would have made much money. My consistency in stocks selection has been displayed since January 2008 when I started my first presentation in Hotel Manhattan.
In order to be of better assistance to all traders to make more money during such times, I will be starting a "TRADE WITH ME" programme. In this programme, I will be trading together with you (real trades, putting in my personal trades). I will be buying and selling together with you. I will tell what and when to buy/sell. I make, you make, I lose, you lose too. Those who are interested in this programme are invited to join me. Details will be announced in the next PowerTraders Meeting on the 1st November 2008 (Saturday). See details in Events Calender Section.